PLEASE READ ALL THE INFORMATION BELOW.
Your application begins now; this is step #1 of your application.
Enter here for a chance to compete against not only the world's top producers but to also showcase your talent to the world. Where else can you play your track to over 800 people live within an electrified setting, filled with music fans screaming at the top of their lungs!
Be one of the producers from across the globe who will be trying to bring home the esteemed title of "2016 Grand Champion".
You can register for "Battle of the Beat Makers" either as a Solo Registration ($40.00) or as a Team Registration ($60.00, Maximum two people). * This fee is to process your application and is non-refundable.
YOUR REGISTRATION INCLUDES AND PROVIDES YOU ACCESS TO:
- Application processing fee
- One ticket to "Battle of the Beat Makers 2016" (Two tickets for a Team)
- Access to "Beats Meets Rhymes", Meet & Greet (1st Round Lottery)
- A signed copy of "Toronto Sound Vol. 1" Book (Must claim by Sept. 15th, 2016)
- Discount on BBM Merchandise being sold at the venue
DEADLINE TO REGISTER IS: AUGUST 19th, 2016 @ 11:59PM
- The top 32 producers will be announced the evening of August 22nd, 2016.
- Four additional producers will also be announced as reserves in case any of the 32 can not take part in the competition or is not present for their first round on the day of the competition.
- All applications will be judged by a panel of five to ten anonymous music industry professionals
- The top 32 producers are widely responsible for their travel to and stay in Toronto for the events taking place on August 26th and 27th, 2016. (Information on the two events can be found on the Event Information section).
All submitted beats must be in MP3 audio format and should be no longer than 60 seconds in length for each submitted track. There is a 10mb (megabyte) limit for each track. Once your tracks have been submitted you can not change them.
FOR THE ACTUAL BATTLE:
The Top 32 Producers who make the battle need to bring a minimum of 10 - 12 beats. In the event that judges request a rematch, it is always better to be safe than sorry.
PRODUCERS UNDER THE AGE OF 19 YEARS OLD who qualify for the competition must have a parent or legal guardian sign a waiver for their participation. A parent or legal guardian must also be present during the competition to accompany the minor. Waiver forms will be emailed on August 23rd, 2016 to the producers listed email address. The signed waiver form can be emailed back or handed in at the event prior to the start of the competitions start time. Failure to present a signed waiver form will result in the producer(s) losing their qualifying or reserve spot in the competition.
By submitting your application you confirm that you have read and agreed to these Terms & Conditions.