FL Studio is a complete software music production environment or Digital Audio Workstation (DAW). Representing more than 20 years of innovative development it has everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music.
FL Studio is now one of the world’s most popular DAWs and is used by the most creative artists.
Mix and master music to the highest professional standards. All the features you need to create today’s most complex productions including, effects chains, audio sends, sidechain control, advanced automation, plugin delay compensation and more…
FL Studio’s Piano roll has the well deserved reputation as the best Piano roll in the business. The Piano roll’s is used to send note and automation data to plugin instruments (sequencing). It includes a wide range of tools to aid complex score editing and manipulation.
Browser and Playlist
No other DAW matches the flexibility of FL Studio’s Playlist. Sequence all elements of the project to make the final song. Tracks can hold notes, audio and automation. Place any data type anywhere and even overlay them. Use the Browser to organize all the data in your project. Free your workflow and your mind!
Instruments & FX
If the huge array of native instruments and effects are not enough for you, FL Studio supports all VST standards 1, 2 and 3. VST gives you access to the wisest range of 3rd party plugins currently available. You can even use FL Studio itself as a VST plugin in another VST host.
- Automation Clips (spline based automation)
- Pattern Clips (MIDI notes & event automation)
- Import / Export MIDI Files
- Keyboards and Controller input
- MIDI SysEx & MMC functions
- 103 Insert / Send Tracks
- 10 FX Slots per Track
- Patcher FX extension / rack
- Full inter-track audio routing & side chaining
- Step Sequencer
- Piano roll
- Event Editor
- Directsound support
- ASIO (includes ASIO4ALL)
- 103 external audio Inputs
- 103 external audio Outputs
- Render to .WAV, .MP3, .OGG
- Export mixer stems
- ReWire Support (client and host)
- FL Studio can be used as a VST client
- Elastique time stretching
- VST 1, 2 & 3 Instruments/Effects
- Automation Clip Generator
- Envelope Controller
- Keyboard Controller
- Channel Sampler
- DirectWave Player *°
- FL Keys
- Fruity Pad Controller (FPC)
- Wave Traveller
- WINDOWS: 7, 8, 10 or later
- macOS: 10.11 or later
- 4GB free disk space
- 4GB of RAM or higher recommended
- The more powerful your CPU, the more instruments and FX you can run.